English record producer Black Needle Noise has just announced a new album Lost In Reflections, which will be released on Black Needle Noise Records on October 13. In addition to this new album, the producer has announced a new set of fall tour dates that will take place entirely around the Los Angeles area.
The artist has also released a new single entitled “Seed Of Evil,” featuring fellow industrial music producer <PIG>. This latest outing is as dark as you would expect from the two, backed by dark, harsh and grueling bass sounds and pounding synths that blend both of the artist’s preferences for dark electronic music.
Earlier this year the artist released a new single entitled “I Am God,” featuring singer Marselle Hodge. This electronic rock track held a bit more restraint, suited for both of these artists.
“‘I Am God’ is inspired by one of the craziest years I’ve experienced, full of high highs and the lowest of lows,” says Marselle Hodges of the new song. “I felt as if I was God’s plaything. The lyric ‘I can make things different or blow it all away’ pretty much describes the [tumultuous] feeling I had in response to these seemingly capricious events. But then I tried to put myself in God’s place—wanting to be worshipped and believed in despite it all, Or perhaps because of it all. Isn’t that what we all want?”
1. “Treasured Lies” vocals by Zialand
2. “Warning Sign” vocals by Kendra Frost
3. “She Stands On A Storm” vocals by Andrea Kerr
4. “And Nothing Remains” vocals by Ana Breton
5. “Breathless Speechless” vocals by Sivert Høyem
1. “Teeth To Grey” vocals by Omniflux
2. “This Kinda Road” vocals by Kendra Frost
3. “Swimming Through Dreams” vocals by Mimi Page
4. “Heaven” vocals by Jennie Vee
5. “A Shiver Of Want” vocals by Bill Leeb
World Tour Of Hollywood Tour Dates
9/14 – Bar Sinister, Los Angeles, CA
9/17 – Cloak & Dagger, Los Angeles, CA
9/22 – The Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA