Following the recent tour The Knife completed in North America, the Swedish electronic duo will soon be releasing a mini album of their well-known tracks, songs that were reworked specifically for that tour.
Shaken-Up Versions will be digitally released on June 17th, through Rabid/Brille/Mute Records, with CD and vinyl copies coming out later this summer. This will serve as follow-up to The Knife’s album Shaking the Habitual, released last August, which they have been touring on since. From that LP came “Raging Lung,“ “A Tooth for An Eye” and “A Cherry On Top.”
Included on the new album will be “Without You My Life Would Be Boring,” which was released on May 20th – see below for the complete tracklisting.
Shaken Up Versions Tracklisting:
01. We Share Our Mother’s Health (Shaken-Up Version)
02. Got 2 Let U (Shaken-Up Version)
03. Bird (Shaken-Up Version)
04. Without You My Life Would Be Boring (Shaken-Up Version)
05. Pass This On (Shaken-Up Version)
06. Ready To Lose (Shaken-Up Version)
07. Stay Out Here (Shaken-Up Version)
08. Silent Shout (Shaken-Up Version)