Danish electronic wizard Trentemøller has announced his latest album Lost, a work full of exciting collaborations, will be released September 24th.
Lost will be Trentemøller’s third album, and the first since his 2010 release of Into the Great Wide Yonder, a record that helped to formally introduce the Copenhagen artist to the rest of the world. Earlier this Summer he gave a taste of what’s to come with the video for “Never Stop Running”, of which the artist revealed his teaming up with Jonny Pierce of The Drums.
The forthcoming record is stock with additional big names, as Trentemøller has worked with musicians from such bands as Blonde Redhead, The Raveonettes and Low to put this masterpiece together.
Take a look below to see everyone involved in the upcoming album:
01. The Dream (feat. Low)
02. Gravity (feat. Jana Hunter of Lower Dens)
03. Still On Fire
04. Candy Tongue (feat. Marie Fisker)
06. Never Stop Running (feat. Jonny Pierce of The Drums)
07. River Of Life (feat. Ghost Society)
09. Come Undone (feat. Kazu Makino of Blonde Redhead)
10. Deceive (feat. Sune Rose Wagner of The Raveonettes)