The Maynard James Keenan side project Puscifer will be releasing a remix album of Conditions Of My Parole. Read More for full details.
On August 27th Puscifer will release a song by song remix album of their 2011 LP Conditions of My Parole. The remix album is titled All Re-Mixed Up and includes collaborations with Sir Mix A Lot and This Mortal Coil’s John Fryer. You can read the full track list below including who remixed each track.
The Maynard James Keenan side project is in the midst of a busy year after a performance at Coachella and the release of the Donkey Punch the Night EP featuring a cover of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody. All Re-Mixed Up follows the themes of what Puscifer is about, Keenan explains, “All Re-Mixed Up is the continuation of the Puscifer tradition to release alternative versions, reworks, and remixes of what we consider initial thoughts.”
Puscifer – All Re-Mixed Up track list:
1. Monsters (Deconstruct) remixed by Mat Mitchell
2. The Green Valley (Verde River Maestro 507 mix) remixed by Rani Sharone (Stolen Babies)
3. Monsoons (JLE Motorik mix) remixed by Josh Eustis
4. Telling Ghosts (Giorgia O’Queef mix) remixed by Carina Round
5. Horizons (Dream of a Lie remix) by John Fryer (This Mortal Coil)
6. Man Overboard (11AD remix) by Alain Johannes
7. Toma (Burn Out remix) by Five Knives
8. The Rapture (JLE Needs Service mix) by Josh Eustis
9. Conditions of My Parole (F.U.B.A.R. remix) by Sir Mix-A-Lot
10. The Weaver (Virtual Vacuum remix) by Aaron Harris (PALMS)
11. Oceans (Green Mussel Mix) by Zac Rae
12. Tumbleweed (Delusions of Grandeur mix) by The Beta Machine