Expect a fresh take on everything you knew from country mastermind Hank Williams to hit stores on October 4th. Covers by the likes of Jack White, Bob Dylan, and Norah Jones will make up The Lost Notebooks of Hank Williams, the track listing of which is available below.
The project was initially conceived as a tribute by Bob Dylan exclusively, but has since evolved into a various artists collection, not unlike the recently released Rave On Buddy Holly.
The Lost Notebooks of Hank Williams Tracklisting:
1. “You’ve Been Lonesome, Too” Alan Jackson
2. “The Love That Faded” Bob Dylan
3. “How Many Times Have You Broken My Heart?”
4. “You Know That I Know” Jack White
5. “I’m So Happy I Found You” Lucinda Williams
6. “I Hope You Shed a Million Tears” Vince Gill and Rodney Crowell
7. “You’re Through Fooling Me” Patty Loveless
8. “You’ll Never Again Be Mine” Levon Helm
9. “Blue Is My Heart” Holly Williams
10. “Oh Mama, Come Home” Jakob Dylan
11. “Angel Mine” Sheryl Crow
12. “The Sermon on the Mount” Merle Haggard